Happy Fall Equinox, everyone! Please register now via email for our day-long Harvest Zazenkai on Sept 30, with talk by and interview with Ryotan Sensei from the Village Zendo. Sign up for our electronic email list to stay up-to-date on the shared planning and decision process.
Exciting new events at Oxbow Zen coming up this fall! Mark your calendars!
- Sept 30: All-day Zazenkai with Ryotan Sensei from the Village Zendo.
- Oct 8: Service (Kenko) + Study (10AM – noon)
- Oct 22: Dharma Talk (Soshin)
- Nov 12: Service & Talk (Kenko) + Study
- Dec 10: Fusatsu Service w/ Talk (Soshin) + Study
Earlier start to Sunday sit: arrive 7:45 AM, bell for the first sit at 8:00 AM.
Evening sit moves to Wednesday: 6:00-7:30 PM at Magna House. Contact us for location details.
Looking forward to deepening the practice together!
Thank you for a wonderful and deep Zazenkai, March 2016.